contact: nikolasthelabel@gmail.com
IG: @nico.rozu

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Revolution


Hat from Shibuya, Simon Carter shirt, American Apparel sweater, Cotton On tracksuit, Adidas sneakers


I have never felt an affinity with a song until I heard ‘First’ by Cold War Kids. The vulnerability and rawness of emotion in the lyrics carry such power.  I’ve been hibernating for quite a while, attempting to recover, yet scars remain from a malicious bite. Imagination haunts me, it is anxious and psychotic. The part of me that is afraid (the whole of me) is rejecting a permanent place, refusing to be pacified. What I thought was a gift to us was simply just knots of lies.  Summer is coming close, I guess it’s a time for change, a time to leave the past and breathe the present.

     

1 comment: