contact: nikolasthelabel@gmail.com
IG: @nico.rozu

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Child Walker



Hat from Shibuya, The Fifth Label coat, Uniqlo turtleneck, Vintage trousers, Doc Martens boots


Busy is not an excuse, neither is procrastination. I’ve always had conflict with motivation and my attention span is as dreadful as a fish. I had a five week holiday which was well spent catching up on sleep and refreshing my batteries. Currently I’m in placement, paediatrics to be specific. I don’t know why but working with children has recollected my memories of my father and I when I was a child. Some of the fondest memories I remember is of us playing endless games of hide and seek, or when he took me to watch the acrobats in a circus when I was 7. Our lives have become so hectic; we rarely spend time with each other which makes me feel a bit down. My father has been one of the main photographers for my photos on my blog and I’m very proud of him; we’ve spent so much time together it has somewhat reconnected a father and son bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment