contact: nikolasthelabel@gmail.com
IG: @nico.rozu

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Foreigner


Hat from Shibuya, Dangerfield denim jacket, PulpKitchen jeans, Tredair lace-ups

Holidays have finally arrived at my feet and I am so thrilled for the freedom to create and explore. For 10 weeks I have been bounded by an awful uniform, mandatory for placement. I came to a realization that if I was to work in that corporation, I would have to wear a uniform every day at work. Daunting as it sounds, my heart fell rock bottom. Every morning I looked forward to the magical process of choosing what to wear each day. It was a way in which I was able to build a character and impersonate who I wanted to be. So I’m standing right in front of my wardrobe (having completed 10 weeks of placement), the whole concept of choosing something to wear for myself had become so foreign.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment